"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, May 22, 2005

big new day

that's tomorrow! hay, i feel like i'm being thrown back to preschool... starting over in a new school/campus... but this time, i know a few friends... hahaha!!! but still, i still can't contain my excitement... i mean, i have been wanting to enter DLSU since what? Dec 31, 2004! that was the day i knew that i am admitted to DLSU with the course that i know i will truly enjoy, even though it will be hard core math!!! hahaha!!! anyway, tomorrow's the big day! a new beginning! a new life! hahaha!!! over exaggeration... hahaha!!! anyway, really am happy... i have been busy thinking what i needed to bring for the first day luckily, i got a brother to tell me what to bring... like yellow pad... hahaha!!! i don't know why he asked me to bring some... i will find out tomorrow! anyway, gonna wake up early again... back to the old schedule... wake up call:5:00 am! wow! and my classes doesn't even start til 8:10! leave the house at 6:00 am... or earlier!!! wah!!! torture house!!! that's what i get for not having the time to get my driver's liscence or a driving lesson... hahaha!!! anyway, planning to get one real soon, and the car i'm supposed to drive is still in the shop... hopefully, by the time i get a hold of my liscence, the car keys will be handed to me too! yeah, right, in my dreams... you know how it is... parents! sheesh!

anyway, really got nothing else to say but... see ya tomorrow fellow Lasallians!

No comments: