"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, May 14, 2005

who?

this is an entry not really worth reading... not even worth writing... haha!!! anyway, just want to say that today, 14 May 2005, is a very lazy Saturday for me... since i woke up late, i have done nothing but watch tv... the time i woke up is pretty early for most... it's about 8 i think? anyway, didn't really keep track. i watched two great hbo movies... one features lisa kudrow and damon wayans, yes, it's Marci X. it's plot is kinda intruguing, i don't know about you guys... and the other movie features christina milian and nick cannon... Love Don't Cost A Thing. i didn't actually know the titles until the end of the show and searched it in the internet... in short, i didn't catch the beginning of both movies... ok ok, so enough of what i did so far...

ever thought of who would you be a few years from now? well, since i have made my choice for my college education, i will stick with it... i hope. engineering is a tough course... with all those math and thinking, i probably will be a geek with my nose stuck in a book in what? 1 term time? anyway, i don't really care... since i know that i will be doing my best to reach my dreams. and best of all, i know that i have friends who will be supporting me all through the way! right? i sure hope so... haha!!! anyway, not really about my education right now, although i really am excited about entering a new campus in more than a week's time... anyway, i'm wondering where i will be in a year's time and another ten years more... i mean, will i still be the same me? during high school i have changed... a lot! i mean, for me that is.. i change every day... try to improve everyday and try to make people i know, happy... haha!!! ewan! all i want to be in a year's time or another ten years or more... all i want to be is happy... contented with my life, problem free and be accepted for who i am... :D that's it! a simple dream... sure wish i could reach that...

tama_chan

No comments: