"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, April 11, 2005

what can i say?

well... what can i really say? nothing much has been going on lately... puro labas labas lang and all...

anyway, matagal tagal na rin natapos ang grad... and i'm really missing my friends... sana araw araw tayo nagkakasama noh?! anyway, kakatuwa lang today kasi nakuha ko na yung aikido uniform na order ko... super astig!!! may white belt na ako!!! and to make it black?! dye ko nalang!!! hahaha!!! :D just kidding guys... anyway, now to my personal thoughts...

i want to take up guitar... but it costs a lot of money... so put off muna yun till next time.. aikido muna... :D

really, moving on...

i really don't know what to talk about... argh! ok... i'm lying if i told ya that... really am trying to move on... i mean, trying to forget a lot of things that have happened in the past... but really am having a hard time to do that... i mean, i have been keeping myself overly busy... with aikido, gimiks, tweeking up the pc, heck, im even playing naruto just to keep my mind occupado.. argh!!! why is it so hard to move on mentally but physically it comes whether or not you're ready?! sana i can ease my mind na... as soon as possible... thinking of doing my yoga stuff again.. para ma ease yung mind... anyway... right now, i'm regretting everything that i have been thru... making friends, letting my emotion take the best of me, being close to some people who will be leaving my side soon... i mean, let's face it, even though we want to keep in touch and to keep our friendship stay the same... it will never be the same... i mean, we won't be seeing each other everyday like we used to... maybe for some... but most of us won't... right?! but still... a part of me is saying that i did alright during my stay in sj... heck, i really am missing the place... anyway, more than that... someone needs to slap me back to being my usual self already... too much boredom is not good for lil_mysh... hay... keep on thinking about negative stuff... what is happening to me?! hindi na ako tulad ng dati... maybe i really have changed?!

change for the better?! or change for the worst?! or haven't changed at all? just having an off day?! we will soon find out...

tama_chan

No comments: