"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

sick

out sick today... can't go to aikido class... the sneezes just keep coming!!! argh!! i hate it... anyway, not only do i have the sniffles, but every bone in my body hurts too!!! probably because of all the bruises i received from aikido class last monday... o my... anyway, friday is supposed to be the last session... if i can go...

so, what now? i'm bored and got nothing to do in the net... what do people usually do over the net besides playing online rpg games? i guess ym... but what's the use of ym if none of your friends are online... anyway, just finished eating my lunch... guess what i had... come on... guess... it's not that hard... oh, all right... i had milk and cookies!!! :D the cookies were superb!!! it's oatmeal chocolate chip cookies... the first time i baked a batch!!! :D not to blow my horn or anything, but it really is the best one i have tasted! i made it really big coz yesterday i was having trouble molding coz i already got the bug... so, big, round oatmeal choco chip cookies... :D a, o yeah, why i baked? not because i wanted to eat... it's because i'm trying out the recipe i got for an upcoming event... shh... don't be noisy about the event... well, people who wants to know and wants to help out, just give me a buzz either by commenting, tagboard, ym, e-mail, text (my cellphone is open 24/7)or by calling me at home, i am at home... well, usually... but most of the time i'm out... but you can contact me anyway! there are a lot of methods to contact me! that's it! :D

tama_chan

No comments: