"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, April 24, 2005

:: boom ::

ey, for me, the remaining days of summer can be counted already... and it's back to hitting the books again... less than a month actually. anyway, not that i don't like to go back to school, but i will miss these days that i don't think about anything but what to eat for breakfast and what i will watch on tv or where will i go... i mean, i am excited about going back to school especially the part that i will be going to a new different school.

this summer is everything but boring! i mean, i get out a lot this includes aikido practice til the end of april... or at least april 29, there's so much to watch on television, and well, the internet is heaven for communicating with my friends. :D so, i got nothing more to ask for, right? i mean, i am enjoying summer and i am getting what i want and i have a lot of free time for myself but i tend to be busy... well, i occupy myself actually... :D anyway, where this entry is going? i don't know!!! haha!!! :D anyway, right now, i'm just waiting for somethings and i'm really not doing anything on the web... and yes, even ym... i don't know... i just don't seem to have a lot of words today.. aw... anyway, that's it! :D

hopefully my summer will continue to be an active and fun one!!! got to make plans for may! :D

tama_chan

No comments: