"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, April 17, 2005

it's worthy

hey! forget the title.. no, actually... don't! :) nothing much anyway, finally thought about certain things already... one thing, no grad ball for me... sorry guys, wait a minute, why am i saying sorry? heck! i don't really need to be there right?! anyway, next month is just a few days away already... i mean we already past half of april and summer classes in SJCS are about to start on monday... sorry to remind the others... but we all have to face reality hahaha!!! that's sorta old school for me already... i mean, i always say that line "face reality" heck, i could get slapped by it coz everyone knows that i'm not great at dealing with it... so, anyway, that's the thing... i'm not great with dealing with it, but then, i keep on saying it? i mean, my ideas are way out of this world... i got a lot of wacky ideas, why just last night when i was picking fleas off our dog i was naming each and everyone of them and well, from the letters a to z, i get to name 78 fleas and ticks... that means three rounds of the alphabet... see what i mean? i get a lot of wacky ideas that are really out of this world whether i like to think about it or not... sometimes they just come... :D they are silly, no? hahaha!!! then why do i keep on pushing other people to "face reality"? simply because i want others to have fun and just accept whatever may cross their ways... coz sometimes i do a lot of sudden silly things that i will regret sooner or later... but not all that sad about it... i mean, i am quite proud of some of them... anyway, enough about that, i'm walking too far from the real entry here... :D

so, people, i just want to know one thing... those interested in helping me out, e-mail me, post a comment or heck, just message me in ym (yahoo id: minisignal) or simply post a message on my tag board or just text me to those who knows my cell num!!! :D um... right, strictly for my batch mates... hope to hear from you guys... i really need your help on this one... :D sorry can't post it here, the someone might read about it in here... :D hahaha!!!

that's it!

tama_chan

1 comment:

char said...

so wat's ur question? face reality na nga, i think we've all accepted dat, and for me i gues watever happens,happens and u juz have to make the most of it.