"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, April 30, 2005

missing...

ey! well, april 2005 is about to vanish in about a few more hours... guess what?! what have i accomplished? nothing actually... i didn't get to finish my aikido lessons because of this darn stupid cold... anyway, missing it already although i don't want to repeat everything again for the next month... actually, what i'll be missing there is the exercise and the rolling (which is what i hate from the first but came to like it as i learned how to do it correctly ) anyway, that's not the only thing i miss... i miss school, not just any school, i miss our alma mater and of course our classroom and classmates... aw... i also miss the retreat although everything could not stay and everyone has to move on, sometimes i still wish that we are still up in tagaytay having our retreat ( like yesterday ) speaking of the retreat, yesterday, i was organizing the drawer under my brother's bed coz that's where i keep my albums, my statios, my letters and some vcds and cds... as i scan thru those things, i found a notebook with my fan fic in it, bunch of papers where my other fanfics are printed (o! if you are interested in reading some of them, there are a few in fanfiction.net under the author name of minisignal ), there are also our cds from our third year play, vcds of fourth year plays, the scrap book i made from grade 6 ( i looked over it again and was surprised to see that me and my best friend then didn't even have a single picture together! oh well...), the scrapbook i am still until now compiling from first year to fourth year ( fourth year nalang hindi tapos ), a bunch of reco letters kept in a native box my cousin gave me when he sponsored me for the retreat. i scanned the letters half way, didn't finished it all coz the tv was too big of a distraction and well, the pc was also tempting... anyway, i went until i reached the pink colored cardboards i stopped. though, the letters which were written in a different paper were the first to be read... anyway, i am still living in the past if i cried while i read those... i didn't by the way, but i felt a strange feeling reading those. i also found my rhgp project for the fourth quarter last year, read some messages there too... my, how messages change from our retreat to our graduation... :D but it's not the messages that change, it's how we have bonded thru the school year... so much for being able to move on... well, i am moving on... but i still can't leave the past just like that *snaps* that's it!

tama_chan

No comments: