"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

twisted life

racism... what a word?!

since i have been accustomed to Filipino-Chinese culture, here's what i have to say about the Filipino-Chinese...

the Chinese have been known for pre-arranged marriages in the past... one thing for sure? it never works! even though the parents will arrange for them to get to know each other from childhood, it never will work because one way or another, they will learn how to love and not neccessarily with each other. maybe in some cases they will get along, sure... but then, they love each other more as a best friend than a real lover... and if given the chance, they will pick another. nowadays, it's rare to hear such a thing. now, what fil-chi parents say to their children is "dapat lan lang, bwe tswe dit huana..." why? because of racism... here's the scoop, i'm one of them... not really "bawal" but preferably lan lang... gets?

here's the parody.. i am 1/16 Filipino by blood! the mother of my mother's grand mother... so that's my great great grandmother... is a Filipina... and why not?! hahahh! take note : mother! not dad even though my surname is Aquilino, it's really supposed to be Co.

so, racism... why "bawal"? i think i better keep my mouth shut for the mean time cause i really haven't understand all these things yet... they told me i will understand in the future... always a twisted life... but the explanation given to me was to keep the race... see? to keep the blood pure. but it's not pure Chinese already ok? i have pinay blood flowing in my blood stream even though it's only 1/16. oh yeah, the skin color? dilaw parin e

No comments: