"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, March 12, 2006

jumbo

last February 26, i attended a baptismal celebration with my dad and brother at St. Peter parish (hindi ko alam kung yan yung tawag basta sa St. Peter). it was baby Piolo's baptismal and birthday celebration. anyway, what was different with this? not so much... there was a magic show during the party, a cake (which was forgotten), guests eating... pretty much the same... different thing? smoking during a 1-year-old birthday party, drinking whiskey, beers and wine, and drinking games to go along with it... i enjoyed it! hahahah! it was a different experience not yet including that the food served which were all seafood was something the dad of the celebrant hate. in short, he didn't eat anything, he just drank and drank and drank... until he was drunk!

anyway, amazing thing about jumbo... a floating boat with an elevator and a very luxurious top floor! here's the pic with my brother taken by my dad...

daddy's carbon copy
and there i am... looking just like my dad...

and the night? i was having a drinking party of my own with the martini i brought home from the party! i was drunk ok? i admit it...

No comments: