"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, December 11, 2005

yet another dream

i seem to be having a lot of dreams lately... this one, i won't post as a letter in my homepage nor would i go to details about it. why? because it's a lot different compared to the other dreams i had. this one was really different and not at all mind boggling...

what do i have to say about this dream? well, i have concluded that i simply miss someone so much that i don't only think of him during day time, but he also haunts my subconciousness while i'm asleep. around 0240 awhile ago, i took a break from studying and took a nap, then this dream haunted me. i woke up at around 0440, 20 minutes before my actual wake up time. i found myself covered with sweat... i found tears rushing down my cheeks... why is it so hard to just look from a distance when in the past we were so close together? and why am i even doing this to myself? is it because that's what i think he likes me to do? am i really supposed to suffer this way?

i still miss him despite the things that i should prioritize... i should even be studying for my engcal1 test right now and i'm really on the edge... i'm just one step away from failing and i sure don't want to fall down... yet still, what's on my mind? i really miss him so much... i'm just punishing myself disappearing from his life... i guess that's just what i really have to do and yet, i feel so much pain and confusion... for once, i really want to find peace... and find the answer to all my unanswered questions...
Happy Birthday Ahya Terry!

No comments: