"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, July 09, 2010

a review : Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus

This is my very first review here of anything and it's of Miley Cyrus' latest album… why?

Here's why!!!

When I first heard Can't Be Tamed from E! News, I thought, "hey, Miley's finally growing up". With the video, the peacock costume and everything… I thought, that she's actually breaking from her squeaky clean Disney princess image… yes, I did use the words "Disney princess" on Miley…

Today, I had the chance to listen to the whole album. Guess what!? DISAPPOINTED! Why? For a lot of people, her Can't Be Tamed is so controversial, for me, it's a new sound from her… a change, a drastic one at that and I came to like her music… she's grown out of the country bumpkin type or the sterotypical pop type kinda girl… BUT! her whole album is still the same!!!

Can't Be Tamed is the only song that's different!!! really now… I feel like the song did not fit in with the other songs… She still sounds like a Disney girl… kinda like Demi Lovato… but Demi's vocals are way better because Miley still has that nasally sound… I am not a hater… it's just that her album is… ugh… disappointed me… :(

Oh, and her album is not the good kinda Disney… I prefer Sterling Knight's StarStruck performances and songs over her album!! O_O

No comments: