"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, July 31, 2006

rainy day

chalk one up for the rainy days! another rainy day in the lonely city of Manila... for me that is. i don't know, maybe the weather does harm my mood... and right now, i can say is that i'm lonelier than you can imagine.

while i walked passed the engwalk a little pass 0620 and went straight up to the 4th floor of saint joseph, i felt like a zombie, a mindless creature of the night. i know i looked like something a cat dragged in and obviously in my head, there were bells ringing. no, not the kind of bells in your usual daydreams of fairytales but the kind of bells you hear when you are the one ringing it. gets? in short, manic headache! i am feeling cold, even my most trusted jacket is failing tremendously. maybe it's because i got wet in the rain yesterday when i was looking for starbucks near the le pavillion. i can't say that i regret it, i don't! i had fun yesterday... too bad we didn't get to stay until 0400 to personally hear who won the goodies. oh well, kyou kara maou until the 66th episode is worth it! not to mention a dvd copy of fma movie and elfren lied... i just forgot to purchase something... maybe when i will buy the last dvd of kyou kara maou nalang.

anyway, back to the present. just came from my physics class. Dr. Palisoc told me that classes will probably be suspended come 1140... i hope so too. surprisingly, i am raring not to attend my memmath class today and not so surprisingly my envieng class. maybe i really am sick. i don't even want to attend my macpro class... but that's the way life is. so far, i have dealt with 3 people since i arrived here in DLSU. i really don't feel like doing this, or even attending the seminar with festo later on...

my mind is spinning right now... i don't want to think anymore.

did i have to be the one to talk first? and if i don't, will it be like that night again?

No comments: