"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, July 28, 2006

lalety...

i don't plan on making this my research blog... in fact, i don't plan on doing one of those in the future! it's just that i found that very interesting (for me) article that i just knew i have to repost it here for you guys! so, how have i been?

lately, i have been having an insatiable craving for hot shots with kfc gravy and ling-nam lugaw! and of course the strawberry cheesecake haagen dazs ice cream and hot milo... yummy!

what have i been up to? you know high school musical??? i love the songs especially bop to the top and the jazz version of what i've been looking for! thanks Ann! you know baby blues? i'm still not done reading the whole 10-year archive! you know how i love baking?! well, i still haven't got the time to bake yet... but cooking? just finished cooking some potato croquettes with minced pork. oh well, what else have i been up to? before going to sleep, i think about what to do with the new layout for my last issue of MEMo. hopefully, my seniors will leave it up to me to make it MY style this time... oh well! what else have i been up to?

oh yeah, the down parts... my left hand is injured from lab yesterday... maybe those lab safety rules have a use after all! especially the running part and the using the files as light sabers... sheesh! that was embarrassing! haha! not to mention my left ankle is acting up again... it freakin' hurts! i seem to have a red rash between my eyes during the morning... but right now, thankfully it's gone! my callous on my big left toe is still there... and i still lack sleep!!! not to mention i just burned my tongue...

good parts... hmmm... i guess the best part in my life right now is kyle xy! i love watching it! and of course my friends are still there and that i have found a new book just awhile ago... Kiss the Girls by James Patterson, one more off my wishlist! so, i'm going to go read it now! til next time!

choco-strawberries and kisses,
mysh ;P

Shout Out to MaTep! Happy birthday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»