"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, July 17, 2006

bitter

Bitterness : An emotion which encompasses feelings of anger and hatred.

I AM NOT BITTER!!!

make me sweet... with a little bit of spice... and maybe a little salty... but never bitter! why should i be bitter? or at least feel the slightest bitterness? i'm happy with my life right now... maybe a little bit of downs once in a while but never bitter!

"the face can speak of a thousand emotions but it can easily mask what the heart truly feels. don't be fooled for the happiest face may be masking the most hurting heart..."

STILL NOT BITTER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friends at work always tell me how bitter I am with the people I got "linked" to. I always tell them I am not bitter at all. Yun nga ba talaga? I'm not bitter. Magsama tayo, "Di ako bitter!" haha!!!

mysh said...

in my case, hindi ako bitter talga! ewan ko lang sayo a...

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»