"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

it's just not the same

i once told someone that i love solving problems in math even though i suck at it. and what he replied stayed with me, "wow, true love."

what is it anyway? what does it mean? it's tough really but i hate things when they are just not the same anymore.

in short, i hate change. you need to adjust to them and sometimes, some people are just not that great... some people just can't adjust to the situation that fast. i guess some people will know why i moved the subject this fast, for those who doesn't know, you will find out sooner or later.

it's like when one day you and someone are THAT close but suddenly the next day, you are THAT far. wow, it's just not the same.

well, i'm going to stop here. like my status says, "when the rain pours, sudden loneliness comes..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as I hate change, one more thing I hate is complications. I hate it. I do. I am wishing you luck, whatever changes you go through, there is always something out there better for you. You will soon discover it, I believe. And you will realize that change, sometimes can make things better - way much better!

mysh said...

kaw ba yan?! the hell! moody phase... nothing really

blue_trinkets said...

hey mysh im glad your ok again..ako? hay..hindi pa masyado... srill like you i gotta move on somehow... kailangan gradeconscious sa amin eh..or shoild i say in my course, kasi this year magtatanggal sila ng mga students. haha..wish me luck na lang na hindi... wow.. i like strawberries too...lalo na yun sa starbucks na strawberries and cream siguro addicted rin ako. =) galing mu tlga sa making ng desserts noh,keep it up and i guess like what my friends said... try to think positive kahit ako nga hindi eh. and everything will be alright. take care alaways lil mysh..godbless
jubi

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»