"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Thursday, July 14, 2005

a spooky experience...

ok, i'll start with it at once...

going to our graphone class from the sports complex, we need to pass by the gox gate or the agno gate... we chose the agno gate... while arvin and william were having their bags checked by the guards, i went a little bit ahead and fixed my things by the wall near the agno house... suddenly, a cold hand... a very cold hand was at my nape!!! omg!!! i was so surprised that i automatically turned my head back just to find that arvin and william were still by the guards and no one was near me. i looked around for familiar faces... but i found none... when the two guys were done with the guards, i asked them if they were the ones... who knows, maybe they were playing a trick on me or something... they told me that they were nowhere near me... neither was anybody else... they insisted that maybe it was just my imagination... but i know imagination, and that certainly wasn't one of them! one more evidence was their hands were warm... the hand that was just on me was ice cold! gosh... i didn't know what to do... then during our graphone class, i have forgotten it a little but then suddenly, the part where the hand held me was painfully distrupting... it was irritating!!! that time, i really am sure that that wasn't just any imagination... it was real... but i wonder... whose hand was that?

minumulto kaya ako?

2 comments:

char said...

minumulto ka cguro! grabe nakakatakot ah. di ko lam may multo pla dyan, in broad daylight pa naman. pero pwede rin na imagination mo un, and maybe u thought tht some1 accidentally touched u and the hands were cold ? malay ko syo hhhehe magsuot ka ng mga anting anting na nakakarepel ng multo. hehehe lyk garlic. hehehe ;)

Deadkarrot said...

O_O;;;
ok. kakatakot. bibilisan ko na dumaan dun. salamat.
WAAAAAA *takbo sa malayo*