"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, July 29, 2005

if only... fiction

ok, here's the deal... last tuesday, we watched "If Only" before i actually attended our filipino class which i vowed never to enter... i didn't mean that... anyway, not to criticize it or anything, cause i didn't get the chance to watch it from the start or to finish the movie, i loved the story! gosh... call me stupid and brainless but tears flowed down from my eyes the moment they went to the guy's place... oh well... that's life...

anyway, another deal... i don't know whether i am ever going to get peace during our p.e. class... i can't get the forms in taekwondo!!! it needs concentration and focus... i can't seem to have it!!! gosh!!! i guess i'm the only one stupid enough not to get it... it seems that something is always bothering me... (e-mail, text or ym me if you want to help me out on this one)

another one... i entered writing fics again!!! wow!!! after... (counting from second year til now) almost three years!!! hahaha!!! but i have evolved... not anymore just fan fics... it's now ordinary fiction, in short, my own original! finally have the chance to make every character obey my every will!!! even the hair styles, the attitude, and the way of thinking!!! gyahahahahaha!!! anyway, most of my fics back then were from Slam Dunk, and the ever so famous and cute Hisashi Mitsui!!! but from now on, it will be (and i hope) my really unique names and characters... i know i'm a weird person, that's why i have the capacity to write and invent far out ideas which i find partly acceptable to everyone... ( i hope... ) gyahahahaha!!! anyway, so... if you want to check my fics out...

fan fictions : www.fanfiction.net
pen name : minisignal

fictions : www.fictionpress.net
pen name : minisignal1

reviews will really be appreciated... though my account in fanfiction.net is not accessible anymore because i lost the password and the e-mail account i used there has already been erased... hahahaha!!! but, in fictionpress.net, i am still working on my first fic there... so, reviews will totally be appreciated! :D and oh yeah, for my very first fic there, i would like to thank Mama Tep for the very wonderful title! i promise to live up the name by writing a good story for it! :D

No comments: