"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

first midterms...

hay, tomorrow i am finally gonna taste what midterms bring to Lasallians... it's my first midterms! it's in Filipino and Grapone... anyway, i'm writing this because i'm not sure if i am going to have a chance to update tomorrow evening. anyway, been cold these couple of days, and my head just can't stop bugging me!!! i hate it... i mean, since yesterday my head has been banging... maybe it's telling me or ordering me to take a rest or to stop it... i even find myself staring into space most of the time... i don't know why!!! right now i'm trying to do five things at the same time... updating, chatting, studying for the midterms, crochetting and texting... good thing i don't have to fix my things already... o and yeah, i have to make a notebook about what i've learned from our cwts class last sat... maybe on friday night... :D there i go again... slacking and procrastinating... i think i really should change... ... ... ... nah!!! hahaha!!! just kidding... little by little i know i'm gonna change... i don't want to be left behind by my friends! :D

anyway, got a lot of plans up ahead... just wanna take this chance to say,

Advance Happy Birthday Tanya!!!

No comments: