"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

a simple message

Ever received a mail, open it and find yourself smiling all by yourself? Ever received a package, without any sender on it but once you open it you know who sent it?

These past few days, I have been exchanging e-mails with a friend of mine. I don't know if it's because he doesn't have anyone else to talk to, which is highly impossible, or I'm just persistent and he think it's rude not to reply to my mails. Not that I'm sending tons of e-mail! I just send one and our thread goes on and on. I find myself checking my e-mail more often, looking for that certain name to appear on my screen and reading the reply even if it's just a simple haha. Yes, you probably thought right, I like this guy that's why I can't stop the communication nor the smiling that's evident on my face everytime I receive a reply from him.

I don't assume, at all. but why is there a little part at the back of my head telling me otherwise?

No comments: