"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with sixteen facts.

1. I'm a girl who is full of surprises.
2. I often smile even if I'm hurt.
3. I don't forgive and forget.
4. I have a very low self esteem.
5. I have trust issues.
6. I'm a workaholic and a semi-perfectionist.
7. I love being in control.
8. I can sometimes be a loner.
9. I love listening to DJ Mo Twister and would die for his autograph and a picture.
10. I care for the environment, in my own little way.
11. Amusement parks are my favorite place to visit.
12. I love the thrill I get from white water rafting and wall climbing.
13. I would love to meet Ian Somerhalder before I die, get a peck on the cheek or my hand, a picture and an autograph.
14. I enjoy shopping.
15. I have a slight problem with heights.
16. I'm not waiting for a prince charming to arrive, I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor to defend and take care of me.

No comments: