"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, October 16, 2006

told post

i was feeling kind of down last saturday night and i texted 2 dear friends of mine about it... well, the other one, JM, was new to this situation i guess... he didn't really know the details but here comes mama Tep. I know she's so used to this rants of mine that all she asked me to do was to write about it in my blog... so here it is.

i was channel surfing that night and since it is a saturday, all usual tv series are not on. so i tuned in to hbo, cinemax and star movies hoping to stumble upon a movie that would keep my interest up. and the channel stopped at star movies. the movie was just starting but i know what it is... not because i've seen it in commercials but because somehow, it became a very memorable movie for me. it was 'guess who' staring ashton kutcher and bernie mac.

trust me, i tried changing the channel to prevent me from remembering stuff but i couldn't! i couldn't just log out of the television set nor the channel and the movie. i was hooked. so after the movie, i really tried to stay strong but broke down instead...

i am moving on... trust me i am. but sometimes it's just hard to just let go of everything especially when everything meant something to you... the way i treasured every moment and every second of it certainly might have meant something FOR me. that's it really... so i'm sorry...

crying is useless... it didn;t bring me any good then and it won't bring me any good now...

No comments: