"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Monday, October 23, 2006

hating hamburgers

you know what i hate the most?! it's frozen hamburgers and a dull knife!

this morning i was preparing my lunch and my breakfast. i thought about cooking some burgers for lunch and i took it out to thaw for awhile and got the dullest knife around. the knife can't even chop a calamansi into two so i was quite confident that it was too dull to cut my skin up...

carelessly, it slipped and cut my left pinkie! and the whole day, i have spent 6 band aids to wrap it up. yep, it's gruesome and definitely painful! the first thing i did when i realized that i have cut myself was to stare at it and weakened. i am afraid of seeing cuts and blood coming out of my skin! or even others... then after a minute of shock, i was walking aroung the kitchen saying "oh my gosh oh my gosh" over and over again holding my pinkie up. i thought that it might come off because the cut was so deep. when i finally thought of cleaning it up, i washed it for around 2 seconds and wrapped it up in a band aid already. ok, stupid me... i don't know any first aid so i panicked!

when i got to school, everyone was just telling me how i should have acted and then again, i was in shock and i was panicking... i also have my weaknesses, and so i admit, i need a keeper... i went to the clinic to have it cleaned after lunch... betadine wasn't supposed to hurt much but tears were welling up on my eyes when i got out... it really hurts!

so here i am with a spongebob squarepants band aid to cover up the gruesome cut... hope it closes up soon! i don't want to see it everytime i need to change the band aid...

No comments: