"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, October 14, 2006

rest and relaxation...

have you ever heard of the phrase "r and r"??? no, i don't mean read and review just like in my fictions... it's all about rest and relaxation.

lately i have been bombarded with non-stop assignments, tests and 'needed' attendance on meetings and pictorials. to top it all up, oct 7 and today i spent my saturdays in school as well for orient2. 2 saturdays of business attire and semi-formal. it's ok i guess... even though i know i have thrown away 4 quizzes down the drain already just to catch up on my 'r&r' for a day or two... heck! last monday we had 4 quizzes in one day! 2 25% quizzes for engcomp (1 lab and 1 lecture), 1 20% quiz for litera1 and a hundred percent 3 item quiz for mecatwo. i was in school until 0745 in the evening taking my mecatwo test... it's actually supposed to be until 0900 but i finished the exam in 45 minutes simply because i was drained to the bone! then tuesday we were supposed to have two quizzes but both were cancelled and then materials lab. thursday was our test for elecone and 2 labs followed... lbyece1 and our mach lab! lathe machines... haha! i'm having so much fun with the lathe machine and i think i'm almost done with my plumb bob (i don't know how it is spelled) but sadly, we don't have a lab next week... so for one more week, we are delayed again!!!

and luckily, my baby is all healed thanks to the medicine my dad gave me and mark's advice!

so, right now, there's no more orient2 for next saturday... no more quizzes scheduled for next week and i have nothing to look forward to except a full week to myself... rest and relaxation, i really need to catch up!

No comments: