"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Saturday, June 10, 2006

post post

tagal tagal ko na hindi nakapost a!

oh well, what do you guys think about the new layout by the way? meron pa bang dumadayo sa blog ko na ito? ako nga hindi ko na masyado napapansin e... dalas ko ngang online lagi naman la sa keyboard... anyhoo...

yes! i succeeded in making a bread dough almost on my own i might add. i took a recipe from the internet but made my own special touches. and the method as well, i only copied (slightly) the method of fermenting the yeast. and at last! my supposed to be croissant turned out to be little muffin breads!!! why? because the dough is sticky, is it really supposed to be like that?! and i was still half asleep when i was beating the dough up and molding it so i took a spoon and scooped spoonfuls of dough and pluck it into the muffin molds!!! nice huh? it still tasted like croissant especially the buttery taste the only problem was the shape. and tonight, i made a cake! i thought tomorrow was fathers' day and made a cake for my dad... but fathers' day isn't until next week! oh well, the carrot cake will have to go first. hope it tastes good, i haven't even put the carrot and icing yet... it would just have to wait because i still don't have the whipped cream! haha!

well, this blog is my baking and book journal for the past few weeks... bet it wouldn't change for a while... that all that i will be talking about is my cooking, baking, books... and other stuff for a while... oh yeah! the cube! i almost forgot my lbymemb experience and my time with my majors...

i'm really growing OLD fast! i'm taking MEM courses and not just plain eng courses! MEMMATH, really tough... for the calculator so far. lots of buttons to press over and over again. i don't even know why we're getting those values! LBYMEMB, the cube!!! my gosh! all of us have been filing the work piece for 6 hours! and guess what, i'm not succeeding... wala pang straight!!! oh well... dito nalang...

i need sleep... >.<

No comments: