"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Gay Dreamer

been busy with school, the cube, work, birthdays, parties, my puppy and my brand new fiction, Gay Dreamer.

i am meaning to write an entry but i just don't know what to write since all the ideas that come into my mind is for my fiction. i don't know but when i start writing a fiction, the ideas just keep on coming and sometimes 24 hours haven't even pass and there's my next chapter being uploaded for the readers. i love writing this one and please, don't judge it until the word COMPLETED is before the synopsis because i can assure you that there will be a lot of twists in this story. not one, maybe not just two too... all i'm saying is, never judge it like it sounds familiar although ken ken and matep already told me that it sounds very familiar... haha! oh well, try to check it out guys. it's in Gay Dreamer.

One more thing, FULL METAL ALCHEMIST! haha! finally watched it after i told jally that it's not my genre. and i stand corrected, i love it! well, the ending is quite tragic and i do feel a lot for winry but that's not the point. best episode of the series? guess what?! the episode of roy mustang's band! in short, today's episode in animax. i just love roy mustang! it can be seen in my picture in ym right? oh well...

so, that's it for now... til next time! check out my fic, confessions of a prince and my poem in fiction press would you?

No comments: