"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Friday, June 30, 2006

over lunch in college

when i was in high school, i have never thought about how i will eat my meals in college. i know that there wouldn't be anymore fifth floor dining halls there and our permanent table and table-mates and i know that i wouldn't be bringing my own lunches everyday. the question is, where will i eat? what will i eat? who will be there to be with me?

everytime i have lunch in dlsu. i am usually with highschool friends, still. i don't know, i seem to be more comfortable with them and they seem to be a lot more fun than my blockmates. when someone told me last year that when i reach 2nd year i will be much closer to my blockmates? sheesh... here i am, still with my loving high school friends!

who are these ever so treasured people? there's jira (who will never be out of the picture), kenken, mato, joyce, shaelyn (sometimes), czay (rarely na e), bebe (kanina nandyan), jo (minsan pero mostly snacks lang e... taga libre ng big chill!) and sometimes cobang and pj are on the other table.

promise, i never have never laughed so hard before but everytime i'm with these guys, (specially mga kasama ko kanina sa tosh? --jing, ken, mato, joyce and bebe) i never stop laughing! and i eat super slow because i laugh most of the time. trust me, kahit kailan hindi pa naspespell ang lunch sa akin as 'super fun'!

i look forward to having lunch with them. kasi kahit na gaano karami kinakain ko ok lang e, i'm with them, i eat super slow and they entertain me! that's why i enjoy lunch!

No comments: