"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

less papers...

vortex has been moved due to "typhoon"... take note of the quote and quote!!!

anyway, papers has been done and lessened to a matengi paper and a 20-pt bonus problem set in elecone... next week is exam week and after that is vortex and doomsday number 5 (meaning 5th course card distribution)!!! this week, it's just the last meetings in every subject...

time flies so fast when you're having fun... and i do mean fun! despite the paper works, the cramming, the results... i still have my fun! maybe those of you who often see me can notice that my phone doesn't stop from lighting up... it doesn't beep nor vibrate... it just lights up and yet i can't seem to figure out if its the battery that has a problem or my constant texting... haha! either way, my phone gets a DAILY charging...

oh well, visit http://petmysh.multiply.com! and have fun with our daily pictures in la salle... i don't need to write it down here because a picture costs a thousand words right? you can see we really have a lot of fun!

time for my greetings!

3.Dec - Happy Birthday to my beloved cousin, Scott!!!
6.Dec - Happy Birthday Herschel!!!
6.Dec - Happy Birthday Maxi!!! i miss your huggies!!!
7.Dec - Happy Birthday Lyni!!!

No comments: