"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

papers

papers papers and more papers! that's what's in for us for next week and the following week! thank goodness mps are done except for the exam and the workpiece!!!

anyway, after a hellish week with 3 tests last monday, 1 yesterday, we spent tonight with a movie, the return, and was hoping to party the night away tomorrow night... but because of typhoon something, vortex was postponed to a later date... (probably after finals na daw!) so there... a very long weekend up ahead and guess where i'l be spending everywaking minute of it??? yep, that's right... in front of the ps2 for tomorrow... playing kingdom hearts 2... in front of the computer for friday and saturday writing my reaction for each experiment in lbymemg, reaction paper on cim seminar and my critiques for matengi... then on saturday, maybe start on my macpro2 case study type final paper!

as of now... check out my multiply!!! http://petmysh.multiply.com/

No comments: