"You tell me what you want and I'll be that for you!"

Thursday, May 18, 2006

serious summer

i seriously have to enjoy my 4 days of summer! Because of summer classes and org responsibilities, only have 4 days of summer vacation. seriously, could things get any better?! anyway, how can i enjoy it? it's cloudy outside, there's a chill in the air and rainy season is almost here. wow, the greatest summer vacation ever, really.

well, i have accomplish much more things than the usual summers that i had. first off, i got a satisfying 2.0 for my engcal2 summer class. then, had a bad streak of cooking shrimps, crabs and baking breads and pies. then there's also the pilates workout which really is great! i mean for the first few days everytime i got out of bed, i couldn't feel my legs, arms or even my back. but now, even though i do it twice a day, nothing happens. which also helps my in badminton. i also tried out a day in slimmer's world. it was fun! as in it was my first time in an actual gym and i enjoyed it! the feeling was great and i want to be a member in it, anyone with a generous heart want to give me Php 40,000.00 for my birthday? :P kidding! anyway, what else did i accomplish? i'm really proud to say that my fiction is finally done! i love it not because i'm the author but because i fell in love writing it! i know that sounds silly but... that's the way it is. and of course, the best thing that ever happened, i got my student's permit!

now next week is the start of my second year in college. whoopie! i'm getting older! and i feel older! haha! no sarcasm there, i feel like i'm the child way back then when i wanted to have a job ASAP. well, maybe i still am a child who is in a hurry to grow up and be free from my everyday life right now. hmmm... wonder who i'll be in another 10 years. would i be the person who i really want to be? and how many more summer vacations do i have left?

No comments: